- Nick Jonas wants to be Taylor Swift so badly. “R.I.P.” singer Rita Ora ripped his heart out, and he laments on new song “What Do I Mean To You.” He admitted the bitter lyrics were about Rita—whose name he mentions in the second verse—in a recent interview.
- The beautiful LeToya Luckett stars in Future’s video for “Honest.” The Colin Tilley-lensed video is shot so well, you almost disregard the blood streaming from your ears.
- Elle Varner’s relationship with NBA player Iman Shumpert has already met its demise.
- Tinie Tempah follows “Trampoline,” one of the worst records I’ve ever heard, with “Children of the Sun,” a universally appealing track courtesy of John Martin’s soaring chorus. Tinie’s inspired verses aren’t that bad either.
- Lorde is the latest indie sensation on the brink of mainstream superstardom, which means she’s at the brink of obscurity. The Lana Del Rey-inspired singer has followed her top ten debut single, “Royals,” with a less infectious but equally impressive track titled “Team.”
- Solange is featured on the titular track of Janelle Monáe’s The Electric Lady, but Lady Monáe felt the song needed a few more eccentric souls. She recruited rap legends Big Boi and Cee Lo Green for the remix.
- Britney Spears looks bored and constipated on the “Work Bitch!” single cover.
- Kanye West has been charged with criminal battery and attempted grand theft for “attacking” a paparazzo at LAX back in July.
- Sam, portrayed by Tyler, the Creator, orders his goons to beat up Wolf Haley, also portrayed by Tyler, in the trailer for WOLF, the movie adaptation of his latest album.
- If the members of Odd Future were less offensive and made music crafted for radio, they’d be Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. The way these guys’ minds are set up…look, they stay inspiring me. Watch Mack & Ryan’s video for “White Walls.” There are a lot of cameos
- Travie McCoy of Gym Class Heroes recruits Jason Mraz for his new single, radio-friendly single “Rough Water.”
Paris Hilton hangs with her Cash Money boss Birdman.
Kanye Kardashian performed at a wedding in Kazakhstan, and nobody cared. He was reportedly paid $3 million dollars to perform for the uninterested crowd.
Celine Dion’s new single “Love Me Back To Life,” penned by Sia, would be a hit if it was recorded by a better singer like Rihanna.
Simon Cowell, one of the many vultures feeding off One Direction, thinks he’ll be a good dad.
Miley Cyrus is under the delusional impression that she made history at the 2013 MTV VMAs. I’m sure Hayley Williams of Paramore doesn’t agree with this.
Cleveland kidnapper and rapist Ariel Castro found hanged in his prison cell.
HBO’s hit show True Blood is ending with season 7 in 2014. This is four season past due. Read More
Miley Cyrus, 20, flaunts her toned tummy on the March 2013 issue of Cosmopolitan. In the issue, Miley speaks on her relationship with her fiancé Liam Hemsworth, preferring a small wedding and new music.
For quite some time, Miley has been tucked away in the studio crafting the follow-up to her 2010 album Can’t Be Tamed, which will be released by RCA. Pharrell,one of the main producers Miley is working with, hosted a session between Miley and her frenemy Tyler, the Creator. Apparently magic was made during the session. Read More
On the eve of Christmas eve, a Kim Kardashian-less Kanye West surprised his “friend” Tyler, the Creator at Odd Future’s store in Los Angeles. Judging by Ye’s smile and Tyler’s “creep face,” it has been a while since the guys have seen each other.
If ever you’ve wondered why Odd Future’s online presence is so strong, visit their respective Instagrams; Tyler’s alone has an abundance of point-and-gawk foolery. Go below for some of feliciathegoat’s, Tyler’s Instagram username, recent entries. Read More
Game has realized he can’t stand on his talent alone, hence his overuse of featured artists, constant attention-whoring and frequent ripping of other rapper’s style. Apparently he can’t put on a show himself either, so he relied on the guest appearances to maintain the momentum of the House of Blues show.
The Compton rapper launched the show in the most blasphemous way possible–a costumed Jesus puts a “Jesus piece” around his neck. Tyler, the Creator, Tank, Mac Miller, Tyga and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony later stormed the stage. Read More
Miley Cyrus, who is currently under the tutelage of Pharrell, had a heated exchange with Skateboard P’s good friend Tyler, the Creator following the unveiling of her edgy haircut. Apparently, the two have settled their differences because they were spotted making nice during a studio session with Pharrell.
Should we expect an odd collaboration in the future? Time will tell.
Tyler, the Creator of hip-hop collective Odd Future is the MediaTakeOut of rappers. Although his hysterical commentary on everything pop culture is borderline offensive, it’s everyone’s guilty pleasure. Last night, former Disney darling Miley Cyrus unveiled her bold new blonde look, and on cue, Tyler chimed in. Read More
Frank Ocean’s channel ORANGE has received rave reviews from critics and high (digital) sales predictions. “Golden Girl” is a song that didn’t make the iTunes release, but it’s featured on the physical copies that are hitting shelves (not Target’s) on July 17th. Odd Future leader Tyler, the Creator reunites with Ocean on the record. Read More