- Lil’ Wayne, 30, tells Katie Couric he plans on retiring by age 35 to spend more time with his kids.
- Future’s Honest is due out on November 26th, and the titular track’s video, directed by Colin Tilley, drops tomorrow. Lady Love Letoya Luckett plays the leading lady in the swanky clip.
- Maliah’s cakes stars in Sean Kingston’s Benny Boom-directed video for “Seasonal Love.” It features Wale and appears on Sean’s Back 2 Life album.
- Paramore’s Hayley Williams soars over Zedd’s synths on “Stay the Night.”
- Wiz Khalifa lounges in a beach chair for Vali’s “Dimes” video. Valiis a New York-based Pop&B singer signed to Rostrum Records.
- Janelle Monáe and her explosive band brought “Dance Apocalyptic” to the Late Show with David Letterman. The Electric Lady is in stores now.
- Tyra Banks pays tribute to a few iconic supermodels.
- Jessie J’s “It’s My Party” is a generic track, but her performance of the single on Strictly Come Dancing was really good.
- Jimmy Kimmel is officially the king of pranks. See his latest here.
- Evidently “Hold My Liquor” is Lorde’s favorite track on Kanye West’s Yeezus because the diet Lana Del Rey covered the track at the iHeartRadio Festival in New Zealand.
- Gucci Mane fights with fellow Brick Squad rappers, says he banged Nicki MInaj, then claims he was hacked.
- Earl Sweatshirt is supporting Doris with a 15-city tour. Peep the dates here.
Published by Ron
on Tue, Sep 10th, 2013 | Topics: David Letterman
, Earl Sweatshirt
, Gucci Mane
, Hayley Williams
, Janelle Monae
, Jessie J
, Jimmy Kimmel
, Kanye West
, Lana Del Rey
, Letoya Luckett
, Lil Wayne
, Nicki Minaj
, Sean Kingston
, Tyra Banks
, Wiz Khalifa
| Leave A Comment »