- There was an Eazy-E hologram at Rock the Bells in Los Angeles. His son, Lil’ Eazy, called it beautiful.
- DMX enjoys running around naked in hotels.
- Eminem mocked Paula Patton during the Michigan-Notre Dame live broadcast. OK, not really. He was just promoting his new single “Berzerk.”
- Tamar Braxton came, saw and conquered New York City’s Esco Club with “Hot Sugar.”
- Waka Flocka, Wooh Da Kid and Bloody Jay announce their love for Elm Street Piru in the video for “Off With His Head.” Spread peace, people.
- Beyoncé’s first boyfriend, Lyndell Locke, says the “Crazy In Love” singer didn’t believe in sex before marriage, and he cheated because he couldn’t wait anymore. Read more from the propaganda-filled interview here.
- If the singles chart is any indicator, America appreciates Katy Perry’s “Roar” more than Lady Gaga’s “Applause.” The gaga lady is so furious, she doesn’t want to see your ugly faces when she walks the streets in super high heels.
- Ellie Goulding’s serene voice was paired with an even more serene video for “How Long Will I Love You,” her contribution to the About TIme soundtrack.
- T.I. appears on Audio Push’s “Theme Song” produced by Hit-Boy.
- Janelle Monáe sang “Q.U.E.E.N.” while models walked down the runway donning Rebecca Minkoff garments.
- Did you know Brandy auditioned for the role as “Dolores” in the Sparkle remake? As we know, Tika Sumpter got the part, but B’s audition landed her a starring role in BET’s The Game.
Published by Ron
on Mon, Sep 9th, 2013 | Topics: Audio Push
, Bloody Jay
, Ellie Goulding
, Lady Gaga
, Tamar Braxton
, Waka Flocka Flame
, Wooh Da Kid
| 1 Comment »